1. Mentions: whether your customers are telling everyone how amazing you are (and I know you are) or if there was an issue, with a business page you would have the opportunity to thank them and/or address any issues. When you have a business page you will not miss a “mention” because you will be notified and gain exposure to all their friends and family your customers are connected to.
2. Message: You need to control the message of your Brand, your Business. As a professional you need to manage all interactions; You should be responding when appropriate to ensure your audience knows you care, recognizing customers when they support your efforts and addressing any conversations that may affect your business. Posting relevant content is how you will control the message you are sending for your business.
3. Reviews: This is essential for repeat and referral business. Encourage your customers to write a positive review about your service and follow up. You can reach out at the time of service when they are satisfied, and then I recommend an email to follow up within 1 week of the appointment and even 30 days out to remind them. You may have to hold their hand but this could make a huge impact on your future business. You learn from mistakes, we’ll call them opportunities for growth and move on. Always address bad reviews with follow up and try to make right ASAP within reason. If you are communicating with your customers through the process you’ll have plenty of positive reviews. Reviews are so important that some customers will not do business until they have seen reviews!
4. Brand Recognition: As a professional you must create your own Brand. A logo for your company is essential. You can be creative or even use your picture, your business name or colors. Whatever you decide to use, be consistent with your message. It must be the same going forward. Committing to using your Brand with every post will be the key and you can do that on your own with the Buffer App that offers Pablo, an online content creator. How do you want to be remembered for your business? When you make that decision, use that every time.
5. Referrals: Referrals are an extremely effective way to grow your business because they come by trust. A recommendation from a trusted friend, family member or connection goes a long way. When you’re a professional, you have more connections than you realize. Some people aren’t comfortable asking customers for referrals; They feel it’s an awkward favor to ask of customers who pay for services. As a matter of fact, these conversations can go a long way towards strengthening the relationships. You are reaching out and asking for their support to grow your business shows that you too have respect for them, this builds trust and creates a new opportunity. Asking for referrals must be done at the right time with the right delivery. Questions? Email me at email@example.com
Hope you like these! If not I can create more, let me know.